Re: meeting weekly in September?

Hi Shadi,

The workload on all BenToWeb people is rather high, until the end of the
project, Sep 30th. I think it makes sense to continue the process of
uploading to get a big enough batch of test cases. In any case, there
are still not enough reviewers.

So, the answer from our side is no-no yet, please ;-)

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT)