No telecon today - next telecon 14 August

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:04:09 +0200
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Dear task force participants,

Carlos Velasco and I had a telephone meeting this morning. Because
there has been little activity since the previous telecon and because
no new BenToWeb test cases have been uploaded (nor any test cases on
the TSD TF repository migrated), we thought it would be better to
postpone the meeting until next week. We hope to see more activity by
that time.
We apologize for the late notice.

Best regards,

Carlos Velasco and Christophe Strobbe