Re: Updated links for TCDL 2.0

From: cstrobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:36:16 +0200
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Citeren Carlos A Velasco <Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>:

> Dear all,
>
> As per our discussions yesterday, we have uploaded the TCDL documents
> the BenToWeb web site. The new references are:
>
> - XML Schema: <http://bentoweb.org/refs/schemas/tcdl2.0.xsd>
> - Reference file (to become RDDL):
>   <http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/>

I should add what still needs to be done:
* change date to dc:date,
* change description to dc:description,
* HTTP in RDF stuff,
* write a document on TSD TF usage of TCDL,
* ...

At the namespace URI (http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/), there will be
a RDDL file that points to the schema, the full TCDL 2.0 description,
the document on TSD TF usage of TCDL, and possibly also the additional
TSD TF checks (in Schematron or something else).

Please also check the language of the "disclaimer" at the top of the
draft, because there was a lot of debate about the issue of
"endorsement".

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe