TCDL - EARL (Was: TCDL Draft E)

Hi Shadi, all,

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> We should also consider adding EARL reports in the metadata section of
> the test samples repository or in a new branch of the hierarchy.
I was thinking (if I am not missing something) that the "expected EARL
reports" of the test samples (that would be for instance be compared
with those produced by tools) would be generated automatically (XSLT
with parameters) from TCDL (i.e. rules element – do we have all required
info?). This maybe raises an issue of either developing a mapping
document of TCDL-EARL either a kind of integration. Am I with you (??)
In that case, considering the status of EARL and time pressure my vote
would go for 1st.

regards,
Vangelis

--