Re: Minimum number of techniques in metadata

I think we need to allow for the possibility that successful accomplishment
of multiple techniques may be a way of meeting a particular SC.   Also,
isn't it true that the techniques are non-normative (not "required" - re:
abstract in [1]), whereas the SC are normative, so if true I just want to
make sure that this distinction is preserved in the usage document.

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/