Re: configuring CVS (was Re: [closed] Re: Account Request Form: evlachog - cvs_access)

Hi Shadi,

I have managed to login with my Eclipse. I then explored cvs, checkout
/WWW/ER/TESTS folder and I then tried to create a folder: "testfiles".
As far as I can see from eclipse, this worked. Could you also please
check so that I am not destroying something?

regards,
Vangelis

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> [responding with CC to TSD TF to avoid multiple queries]
>
> Hi Vangelis,
>
> We are aware of this issue and our Systems folks are addressing it.
> Meanwhile, please find some useful information on a mailing list archive:
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom-ts/2001Jul/att-0011/01-index>
>
> Note: you eed to replace "dev.w3.org" with "cvs.w3.org" for CVSROOT so
> that it has the following format: CVSROOT=username@cvs.w3.org:/w3ccvs
>
> Let me know if you continue to have trouble.
>
> Regards,
>   Shadi

Evangelos Vlachogiannis
Researcher - PhD. Candidate