First samples on SC 2.5.1

From: Daniela Ortner <Daniela.Ortner@jku.at>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:26:50 +0200
To: <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Hi!

Yesterday evening I was working on the first samples to be discussed in
today's telecon.
There are three questions that I couldn't solve:

1) Should the samples only be converted to TCDL2.0 or should they be
restricted to the elements used in the TSD TF?

2) There has been a discussion about whether to use location pointers
from EARL within the "location" element.
a) Has there already been a final decision? The "Specification and
Guide" [1] and the "Schema" [2] seem to be not inline.
b) Shadi, could you give me an example of location pointers from EARL?
E.g., how would the following line look like when using location
pointers from EARL?
<location line="17" column="9"
xpath="/:html/:body/:form/:div/:div[1]"/>

3) Has there already been a decision regarding the constant values for
"dc:creator" and "dc:rights"?

Hope someone can help me...

Daniela

[1]: http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0-20061010.html