Re: Updated links for TCDL 2.0

Hi Shadi,

Quoting Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> cstrobbe wrote:
> > I should add what still needs to be done:
> > * change date to dc:date,
> > * change description to dc:description,
> > * HTTP in RDF stuff,
> > * write a document on TSD TF usage of TCDL,
> > * ...
> >
> > At the namespace URI (http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/), there
> will be
> > a RDDL file that points to the schema, the full TCDL 2.0
> description,
> > the document on TSD TF usage of TCDL, and possibly also the
> additional
> > TSD TF checks (in Schematron or something else).
> >
> > Please also check the language of the "disclaimer" at the top of
> the
> > draft, because there was a lot of debate about the issue of
> > "endorsement".
>
> Can you confirm that the disclaimer and all the other notes about TSD
> TF and TSD TF usage will be taken out of this TCDL 2.0 document (that
> is posted on the BenToWeb site), and will be put into a new document
> (on the TSD TF site)?

Yes, that is the idea. I have started working on a document that is
currently called "Metadata Used by the Test Samples Development Task
Force (TSD TF)"; at the moment it is the TCDL document minus all the
things that the TSD TF won't be using. It's still too long (37 pages in
Opera's print preview), so thinking about how to make it shorter.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe