RE: teleconference on We 26 July, 2006

From: Stottlemyer, Diane L. <Diane.Stottlemyer@drs.virginia.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:23:37 -0400
To: "Chris Ridpath" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>, "Christophe Strobbe" <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>

This looks like a good place to begin

-----Original Message-----
From: public-wai-ert-tsdtf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-ert-tsdtf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Ridpath
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:04 PM
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org; Christophe Strobbe
Subject: Re: teleconference on We 26 July, 2006

Christophe wrote:
> ...it seemed best to start with sufficient and failure techniques for
> Level 1 in HTML.
This sounds like a good plan. We could start with guideline 1.1.1 and
test cases for all the techniques and failures that are part of that

I looked at the "How To Meet" document and saw the techniques and
for SC 1.1.1. It referenced techniques H36, H37, H35 etc. So all we need
do is create the test cases for each of these.

Is that the way that you see it?