Test Sute And Files At ATRC

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:43:00 -0400
To: "WAI TSDTF List" <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

We've been developing a test suite with test files for several years and
been using it with our accessibility checker. The complete list of tests is
at:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowCheck

All these tests are contained in an XML file that is located at:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/checks/checks.xml

There's a schema for the XML file but I fear it's out of date:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/checks/checks.xsd

Each of the tests refers to at least 2 test files. The complete list of test
files can be found at:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/checks/testfiles/

We've mapped tests to the WCAG2 guidelines and you can see the mapping at:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowGuide?name=wcag-2-0-aaa.xml&newsort=guide

Comments appreciated.

I'm going to be looking over the BenToWeb TCDL and will try to compare it to
our test suite.

Cheers,
Chris