sc2.5.1_l1_002 step 3: Content Review

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:07:10 +0100
To: <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Hi group,

As per my action item from the last teleconference here we have the initial content review (step 3) of the second test sample

* the test sample has the correct structure, is minimal, and complete; OK
* the test sample adequately addresses the technique that it refers to; OK
* the test sample facilitates the execution of the test procedure; OK
* the test sample and the test procedure are an unambiuous unit; ?? I suppose so :o)

Regards,
 CI.

Carlos Iglesias

CTIC Foundation