[ACTION] Updated Test Samples Metadata document

From: cstrobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:55:13 +0100
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Hi,

I had an action item to update the metadata document with the changes
to TCDL 2.0 that we agreed on last time. I used the occasion also to
review the rest of the document again. Below is a summary of the
changes:
* added the URL of the template where necessary (http://www.w3.org/WAI/
ER/tests/scx.x.x_lx_xxx.xml);
* inserted the missing 'rule' level inside 'rules';
* added info about the techrefs and id attributes on 'location' and
'technique' respectively;
* updated info on EARL location pointers and HTTP Vocabulary in RDF
(supported by TCDL 2.0 schema; namespace URIs will need to be kept in
sync with those specs).

If you have comments or questions, please post them to the list.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe