[ACTION] Updated Test Samples Metadata document

From: cstrobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:55:13 +0100
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

I had an action item to update the metadata document with the changes
to TCDL 2.0 that we agreed on last time. I used the occasion also to
review the rest of the document again. Below is a summary of the
* added the URL of the template where necessary (http://www.w3.org/WAI/
* inserted the missing 'rule' level inside 'rules';
* added info about the techrefs and id attributes on 'location' and
'technique' respectively;
* updated info on EARL location pointers and HTTP Vocabulary in RDF
(supported by TCDL 2.0 schema; namespace URIs will need to be kept in
sync with those specs).

If you have comments or questions, please post them to the list.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe
Document Architectures
tel: +32 16 32 85 51