Re: [Action] Software to support the validation process

Hi all,

IMO I find wiki appropriate for more document-oriented processes, that
is not our case here. On the other hand, I think that a bug tracking
system offers a more structured / clear way for people to contribute in
situations like the one of this task force.  I also don't think that we
can afford the overhead of installing and maintaining Jira (which I
really like). Having also in mind that Jira offers a "Bugzilla to Jira"
migration mechanism my vote goes to Bugzilla.

regards,
Vangelis