TCDL: detailed description (second draft)

From: Christophe Strobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:53:20 +0200
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>
Dear All,

One of the agenda items for the upcoming TSD TF telecon is an initial
review of metadata from the TCDL vocabulary. In one of the previous
telecons, Tim Boland also referred to the QA Test Metadata
(<http://localhost/www/www.w3.org/TR/test-metadata/>http://www.w3.org/TR/test-metadata<http://localhost/www/www.w3.org/TR/test-metadata/>/)
and an RDF Schema for these metadata
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2006Mar/0023.html and
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/test-description.rdf). TCDL covers more than the
QA IG test metadata, so we'll need to decide what we need and if any of the
proposed metadata schemes are a good fit.
For TCDL, I have updated the documentation (but it's still not complete);
see attachment BenToWeb_TCDL_W3C_Submission_draftB.html.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe