Re: proposal too add more criteria for searching tools list

These work for me.

I also support his request made in the ERT call to list languages in their
own language. Finally, it would be good if the generator had an option to
have multiple languages for descriptions.

(I will write them out by hand and send updated RDF at some point).

cheers

Chaals

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:22:20 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In an offline discussion, Carlos Iglesias proposes to add the following
> criteria to the (draft) "Advanced Search" option of the searchable list
> of evaluation tools [1].

[proposal snipped]

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com