From: public-wai-ert-tools-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-ert-tools-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Carlos A
Velasco
Sent: Monday, 6 February 2006 7:38 PM
To: public-wai-ert-tools@w3.org
Subject: RDF entries for Deque products (update)

Hi Shadi,

These are the entries for Deque products (according to their input). Two
issues:
* According to the same problems of EARL, we shall not be using
dc:location for URIs.
* IMHO, Deque Undoc is not an evaluation tool, just a PDF transformer.

regards,
carlos
PS: Sorry for the delay.
--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com << File: Deque-Ramp.rdf >>  << File: Deque-Undoc.rdf >>  << File: Deque-Worldspace.rdf >>