From: Jonathan Hassell [mailto:jonathan.hassell@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, 25 November 2005 1:59 AM
To: Andrew Arch
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra (E-mail); Steven Faulkner (E-mail); Sandra Green
Subject: RE: W3C List of Evaluation Tools - Betsie

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your email. I remember talking with you about the work you
are doing.

Your best contact regarding Betsie would be Sandra Green (cc'd on this
email) who has been doing some research on the current use and future
prospects for the tool.

She should be best placed to help you, although you should note that
Betsie is a tool for creating text-only versions of HTML pages (for
accessibility and other reasons), rather than an accessibility
evaluation tool.

Best of luck with your work.

Jonathan.

Jonathan Hassell
Accessibility Editor, Digital Curriculum
BBC
Rm 2365 | White City | 201 Wood Lane | London W12 7TR
Landline: 020 8752 4271. Mobile: 07919 343686.
jonathan.hassell@bbc.co.uk