Re: Proxies, filters, and services

Hi Shadi,

Following that road, we could end-up with an endless list of tools. If
we consider "anything" that can potentially be used within an
accessibility tool, start thinking and add: apache http server, xalan,
xerces, jena, etc. I think muffin does not fit in the concept of the
page nor helps our target audience: they need tools that support their
evaluations, not tools that might help them to develop new tools.

BTW, seeing the last WD if WCAG2, you can drop all validation tools
altogether :-(( they are not longer useful ... apparently.

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT