Re: Vischeck listing on the W3C List of Evaluation Tools

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delayed response- hopefully it's not too late to amend our entry:

TOOL IDENTIFICATION:
* TOOL NAME: Vischeck
* VENDOR NAME: Vischeck, Menlo Park, CA
* HOME PAGE: http://www.vischeck.com/
* RELEASE DATE: 2001-06-27
  (YYYY-MM-DD format)
* VERSION NUMBER:
Vischeck is a way of showing you what things look like to someone who is
color blind. You can try Vischeck online- either run Vischeck on your
own image files or run Vischeck on a web page. You can also download
programs to let you run it on your own computer.

TOOL FEATURES:
(The following features are described in the document "Selecting Web
Accessibility Evaluation Tools" available at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/selectingtools>)
* OVERALL FUNCTIONALITY
  - Accessible to people with disabilities: yes
  - Assist manual evaluation for accessibility: yes
  - Execute automated accessibility checks:
  - Provide semi-automated repair options:
  - Remote on-line service: yes
  - Other:

* USER INTERFACES
  - Generate reports:
  - In-page feedback:
  - Page transformations: yes
  - Step-by-step evaluations:
  - Other:

* LANGUAGES
  - English: yes
  - French:
  - German:
  - Italian:
  - Japanese: yes
  - Spanish:
  - Other:

* WEB TECHNOLOGIES
  - CSS, Cascading Style Sheets: yes
  - XHTML, Extensible Hypertext Markup Language:
  - HTML, Hypertext Markup Language: yes
  - PDF, Portable Document Format:
  - SVG, Scalable Vector Graphics:
  - Other:

* OPERATING SYSTEMS
  - BSD Unix: yes
  - Linux: yes
  - MacOS: yes
  - Solaris: yes
  - Windows: yes
  - Other:

* GUIDELINES
  - AccessiWeb, French national standard: yes
  - BITV, German national standard: yes
  - Section 508, US national standard:
  - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0: yes
  - Other:

* INTEGRATION INTO BROWSERS
  - Internet Explorer:
  - Mozilla: