Please note changes - LIFT Text Transcoder

TOOL IDENTIFICATION:
* TOOL NAME: LIFT Text Transcoder
* VENDOR NAME: UsableNet
* HOME PAGE:
http://www.usablenet.com/products_services/text_transcoder/text_transcoder.html
* RELEASE DATE: 2005-12-08
 (YYYY-MM-DD format)
* VERSION NUMBER:
Creates a text equivalent of an HTML page.

TOOL FEATURES:
(The following features are described in the document "Selecting Web
Accessibility Evaluation Tools" available at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/selectingtools>)
* OVERALL FUNCTIONALITY
 - Accessible to people with disabilities:
 - Assist manual evaluation for accessibility:
 - Execute automated accessibility checks:
 - Provide semi-automated repair options:
 - Remote on-line service:
 - Other:

* USER INTERFACES
 - Generate reports:
 - In-page feedback:
 - Page transformations: yes
 - Step-by-step evaluations:
 - Other:

* LANGUAGES
 - English: yes
 - French:
 - German:
 - Italian:
 - Japanese:
 - Spanish:
 - Other:

* WEB TECHNOLOGIES
 - CSS, Cascading Style Sheets:
 - XHTML, Extensible Hypertext Markup Language: yes
 - HTML, Hypertext Markup Language: yes
 - PDF, Portable Document Format:
 - SVG, Scalabale Vector Grpahics:
 - Other:

* OPERATING SYSTEMS
 - BSD Unix: yes
 - Linux: yes
 - MacOS: yes
 - Solaris: yes
 - Windows:
 - Other:

* GUIDELINES
 - AccessiWeb, French national standard:
 - BITV, German national standard:
 - Section 508, US national standard:
 - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0:
 - Other:

* INTEGRATION INTO BROWSERS
 - Internet Explorer:
 - Mozilla: