From: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 19 July 2006 22:09
To: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org
Subject: Schedule and work questions

Dear EOWG WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force Participants:

We are currently scheduled for a teleconference on Monday 24 July
5:30pm-7:30pm US Eastern. Please reply to this message with your
availability:
__ Can attend
__ Probably can attend
__ Probably can *not* attend
__ Can *not* attend

Also:
* All: Please reply to the e-mail: "Process 101" requirements for your
review and comment" with your answers to the questions at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-wcag2tf/2006Jul/0014.h
tml
 (and thanks to Ben who already replied)
* William, Henny, & Pasquale: Please let me know if you have been able
to work together on refining "requirements" for the "Transitioning"
material. Will you have worked through it together enough to be able to
send it to the list by Friday 21?
* David: Please let me know how it's going with the "requirements" for
the "About Baselines" material. I'd like to work on it together before
we send it to the list. (However, given that I'm on vacation, there
might not be opportunity to do that this week.)

Whether or not we hold Monday's teleconference depends on availability
of material and participants.

Cheers,
~ Shawn

--