no teleconference today, work online [Re: upcoming meeting schedule and action item reminders]

The stars didn't align. We're not having a teleconference today.

Please continue to work on your projects within your small groups. Feel free to use IRC to work, and if you want me to set up a teleconference bridge for you, let me know. (You can usually find me on IRC at #slh)

Also, please watch the list for documents and ideas for discussion. Given the limited availability for teleconferences, we'll need to do some back and forth work via the list.

Best,
~ Shawn