RE: UMTF - A task for you...

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:37:07 +0200
To: "Wayne Dick" <wed@csulb.edu>
Cc: <public-wai-eo-umtf@w3.org>

Hi Wayne and others in UMTF
Here are my two sentences:
A mid aged well/high educated blind person (mostly they are male) who needs these materials to influence and inform the decision makers and members in his own organization and also in negotiations with other disability organizations to get better understanding of other disability groups' needs and requirements in web accessibility. Another important purpose is to get an understanding and awareness of where to find information which can be used in negotiation with government regarding national legislation and/or requirements for public web services etc. very important with all the new e-government and digital self-service applications being established.
Cheers
Helle
P.S. are we meeting Thursday September 7 at the same time?
Is Thursday the fixed day for our meeting?

Sincerely
Helle BjarnÝ
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark