Update on UMTF (no meeting today)

Hi Again All,

While we'd hoped to resume meeting today, we're not quite there yet.

I do have a rough outline/draft of "Promoting and Advocating for Web
Accessibility" partly done, so there is some progress! It should be ready
for some brainstorming & initial feedback soon, and then to bounce to Liam
for editing from there.

I might send it to you individually and/or post on the list for early
feedback w/in the next week.

Please stay tuned regarding a meeting next week or not, and again, sorry
for not giving clearer advance notice.

Thanks,

- Judy