RE: UMTF - Meeting Logistics for Thursday 31 August 06 Regrets

Regrets for today's meeting - I've been working >12 hours on
network/internet problems and are simply too tired for an evening meeting -
have to get some food before going to sleep - See you next time - normaly
I'm OK for this time for the meetings.
Cheers helle

Helle Bjarnø
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre