Re: Navigation idea

Interesting suggestion, thanks for this work Shawn.  As you know, I support
a radically simplified IA. This is not my field, but my understanding was
that we intended to do this work together at the TF face to face in April
with guidance from Charlotte and a user test methodology - is that right?

Is there a reason to jump past that step and assume that these are the
right categories to test with?  Rather than working at what might turn out
to be cross purposes, I think I would be most comfortable with allowing
Charlotte to continue the work she has begun, seeing her test plan and
methodology for going forward, and to hear from James about what we expect
to come out of our two days together in Austin. Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*