Re: FINAL: Invitation will be sent tomorrow morning

Hi Sharron,

thanks for this latest version, I have sent some minor comments separately.

So will we send you contact details of designers that might be interested to contribute and you will send out the invitations (to avoid duplicates) or should we send out invitations individually and coordinate on Basecamp?

Eric