some font size testing

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:36:48 -0400
To: WSTF <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF folks,

Does someone (Justin? Pasquale? others?) have a couple of minutes to check out font size in a few pages in Mac browsers. Specifically we are wanting to know:
- How are the font sizes at default/common settings? ("normal"? way too small? way too large?)
- How are the font sizes at smaller and larger font settings? ("normal"? way too small? way too large?)

There are (at least) 2 different sizes - the main text and the "sidebar" that starts with "Terminology In this article we..."

Pages for testing:
1. http://www.w3.org/2005/05/font-size-test/em-percent-test.html
2. http://www.w3.org/2005/05/font-size-test/em-test.html
3. http://www.w3.org/2005/05/font-size-test/keyword-test.html
4. http://www.w3.org/2005/05/font-size-test/starhtml-test.html

(Sorry the pages are not better set up for testing - this is what Richard Ishida did quickly to test with an existing internationalization page.)

Thanks!
~Shawn