Re: for your comment: little visual design question

Hi, Pasquale,

that was one of the options we looked at. if no brackets, hard to distinguish items depending on line breaks. if <p> then too much space. would like to leave as decided in last teleconference until have a chance to revisit these relatively minor issues later.

~ shawn