Re: for your comment: little visual design question

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:46:59 -0500
To: Andrew Arch <andrew.arch@nils.org.au>
Cc: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org

Andrew Arch wrote:
> What about a variation along the lines of:

> [big bullet] main items(s)
>
>     See also:
>     [little bullet] other item 1
>     [little bullet] other item 2

At the last WSTF teleconference [1], we tried that and felt it added too much space, gave them too much emphasis, increased layout complexity & text wrapping, and the different bullet types looked odd. We decided to go with items out of the list with brackets (as is currently at http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/)-- with the idea that this can be changed easily later if needed. OK?

[1] http://jigteam.w3.org/2005/07/11-wstf-minutes.html