questions for discussion Re: ad-hoc WSTF discussion in 2 hours

1. see how translations fit in
- http://w3.org/2004/09/wai-nav/intro/accessibility.php#related
- http://w3.org/2004/09/wai-nav/References/QuickTips/Overview.php#related
- decouple with related pages?

2. revisit location of related pages
- separate section under page contents ? (e.g.,

http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/components) pro: if landed on wrong page

3. discuss navigation interaction
- current page clickable, to parent?

4. W3C Search issues
- set aside from others?
- other temp solution issues?

5. changes in short names
- How People Use the Web > How People with Disabilities Use the Web
- Quick Tips to Make Accessible > Quick Tips to Make Accessible Sites
- WAI Groups > WAI Working Groups???
- About the WAI Site > ???
(see unrevised drafts: http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/site.html, http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/usingsite.html)
- Interdependent Components > ???

6. task, "How do I make [forms, tables, etc.] accessible"
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/html-techs.html