FW: WAI Web site testing: results

WSTF,
Please read Pasquale's results before the Monday teleconference. Also,
if you have questions for Pasquale, please send those asap in case he
can answer them before the teleconference.

Pasquale,

Thank you for your efforts! I added you to the WAI Site Task Force
(WSTF) mailing list (public-wai-eo-site@w3.org) for now so that we could
easily communicate about your findings.

Would you per chance be available to participate in our teleconference
on Monday (which is very late at night for you)?
WAI Site Task Force of EOWG (WSTF) Meeting Agenda for 8 November 2004
Time:	6:00pm-8:00pm US Eastern Time, for other time zones see:
		http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:	+1.617.761.6200,
		conference code 9783# (WSTF#)
IRC:		channel: #wstf