RE: usability testing notes - RE: WSTF Agenda for 25 October 2004

Hi, Sailesh,

Have you had a chance to look at the navigation since we changed it to
<ol>s? We will be discussing this on the upcoming Monday WSTF
teleconference and it would be great if you could join or send your
comments beforehand.

~ Shawn