WSTF: CSUN Card Sort

From: Carol at Kognitive.com <carol@kognitive.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:08:47 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Here are the preliminary results from the card sort - I'll be working on
adding more detail and analyzing the results ASAP.  As you can see 3
participants added categories and many had very good feedback for us.

Each participant's results are on a separate sheet (numberd 1-8) and the
final sheet has the card name beside the number.  We did a pre-test
questionnaire and that information is included as well.  Originally we were
not going to use participants who had not developed a web site personally,
but we later decided that people who were extrememly knowledgeable about
accessibility guidelines also could participate.

This is only available in Excel format for now - my apologies.

Regards,

Carol Smith
carol@kognitive.com