CSUN Closed Card Sort - final with docs

From: Carol at Kognitive.com <carol@kognitive.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:26:22 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Here's the final version.  Please note Blossom and Charmane I am printing enough documents for us to do numerous card sorts so you do not have to print anything.  However, as a precaution ALL of the documents you would need (including scripts, consent form, etc.) are now on this web page (go to the bottom section labeled: Text Versions and Documents).

http://www.kognitive.com/eowg/closedcardsort.htm

After 3 pm Central I will not have access to the computer until late tonight in LA (at the earliest).  See you soon!

Thanks!
Carol Smith
carol@kognitive.com