WSTF: CSUN Closed Card Sort

From: Carol at Kognitive.com <carol@kognitive.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:25:58 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Dear All,

Here is my first go around at shortening the card sort list for the closed card sort to be done at CSUN.  Please take a look (it's an Excel Spreadsheet) - if you would like a different type of file please tell me.  If you have questions about the closed card sort please contact me.

Here's a brief summary of what I've done with this file:
- I took out references to version 2.0 for simplicities sake
- I took out odd outliers - such as Errata
- total of 40 cards removed - I think we can cut more.  The more we cut the more we can test because time will be shortened per test.

Here are the group names I suggest for the closed card sort - please give feedback on this as well (from http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/site-map):
  1.. Home Page
  2.. About WAI
  3.. Getting Started