RE: WSTF - rewrite blurb as bullets

I think you've captured it well - as Carol said, lets see what the
designers do with it.

Andrew

                      "Shawn Lawton Henry"
                      <shawn@w3.org>                To:       <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      public-wai-eo-site-req        Subject:  RE: WSTF - rewrite blurb as bullets
                      uest@w3.org

                      29/06/2004 11:36 PM

>> I think a good intro sentence before the bullets would help it kind
of flow a little bit. Just the "WAI develops..." Kind of feels too
listish. <<

I'm not sure about it needing a sentence introduction. Think about it
totally differently than what we had before - more succinct tag-line-ish
that paragraph explanantion.

Is this correct:
- purpose: communicate a few important points that we think need to be
addressed on the home page - goal: to take up as little space on the
home page as feasible
- goal: be easy to skim
- goal: be easy to find, yet easy to mask out for repeat visitors
?

We talked yesterday about not wanting it to be the primary focus.
Imagine it somehow off to the side, or maybe like a banner ad at the
top. More market-y design, and less like an About WAI introduction...

Maybe the fewer words and less sentence-y the better?

Reactions?

~ Shawn