From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Lawton
Henry
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 9:08 PM
To: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org
Subject: WSTF - rewrite blurb as bullets

I was inspired by Justin's email and discussion in tonight's meeting.
Below is an idea. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Please reply on list
- good or bad!

WAI develops...
- guidelines widely regarded as the international standards for Web
accessibility
- support materials to help understand and implement Web accessibility
- resources through international collaboration

WAI welcomes...
- participation from individuals and organizations around the world
- volunteers to review, implement, and promote guidelines
- dedicated participants in interest groups and working groups