RE: WSTF: Hm Pg - Getting Started & About Us

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:27:26 -0500
To: "'Charmane K. Corcoran'" <corcora1@msu.edu>, <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
> the navigation should accommodate those audiences. I think the most
> user-centric approach is to put Getting Started in the links on the

To help with the discussion, the attached HTML page (version 5c) shows
this.

> 2. A second issue I have is using the "About Us" in multiple places:
> on the home page, on an About Us page etc. I think we should be
> careful to have an About Us page and have that wording used no where
> else.  That means we need to be a bit more creative about the title
> on the home page.  Maybe "Inside WAI" or "What WAI Does/Is" or
> something but not "About Us" in that spot.

I agree! Could you think a little more on it and send some suggestions
for us to discuss on list and at the meeting - also in light of my reply
to Justin's concern about it looking to WAI focused, when it is more
"what's on this site" focused.

Best,

~ Shawn