From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Michael Lenz
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 4:38 PM
To: 'WAI Website Redesign Taskforce'
Subject: Re: another response to reply today: home page ready for EOWG

I disagree with the W3C and WAI navigation entries not being needed.

-The redesign is going to be leveraged by other initiatives in the W3C.
It has the potential to become the standard UI and navigation system
for several W3C sites.
- WAI is a child of the W3C, we should make is easy for users to
understand the relationship of WAI to the W3C and other sites.
- We need to allow users to easy and consistently navigate up and down
the hierarchy, giving a strong reason to have the same navigation
system on the homepage.

I want the redesign to be one piece of an entire navigational system.
Not a one off to be used for just the WAI site.

Just my take on things.
-michael