Re: ATAG & UAAG intro page

From: Carol at Kognitive.com <carol@kognitive.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:37:46 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

These both look good - though UAAG seems a little "light" now in comparison,
I think they both are clear and good introductions.

At the bottom of the UAAG page a link is needed to User Agent Working Group.

I have one concern regarding all documents that have versions.  One problem
I had when I first came to the WAI site was figuring out which guideline
version was the most recent (specifically WCAG).  As more versions are
created of these various documents I suggest we group older versions into an
area called "other versions" or "older versions" or something else similar
to reduce confusion.  I don't think our versions are branded well enough
that people generally are actually seeking a particular version (unless they
are looking for a specific issue).  I would think that a majority of our
users are simply looking for the most recent version.

Other thoughts?

Carol J. Smith
carol@kognitive.com