RE: Notes on personas

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:47:02 -0600
To: <jon@bunnyfoot.com>, <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Cc: "Charmane K. Corcoran" <corcora1@msu.edu>, <carol@kognitive.com>, "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>

Thanks, Jon!

> * Numbers and lack of priority:
> I am concerned that we are losing focus a bit with our
> personas - part of that concern comes from our 'difficulty'
> with prioritising - but lets not go there.

Actually, lets do. I'll add it to the agenda for the next meeting.

(Charmane, you can hold off editing that section until after our next

> * Too politically correct - not specific enough?
> * Overly task based - need to consider goals

PERSONA WRITERS: Could you take a stab at revising your persona to be
more specific and goal based? Any chance of sending that to the list
today or tomorrow?

> * Names
> I think we should be consistent and we should use both first
> and second names (I agree with Blossom) - we want to get to
> know these people - its another instance of specificity.

That's at least two votes for. Any against?

Please reply to the list this week if at all possible!

~ shawn