action items & no teleconference Mon 19 Jan

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:19:57 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF folks,

A couple of people who initially thought they would be able to attend a
teleconference on Mon 19 Jan have since sent regrets; therefore, WSTF
will NOT meet this coming Monday.

I sincerely hope you can take time in the next week to complete actions
items (I'll e-mail an updated list periodically). Additionally, there
are several opportunities for EVERYONE on the task force to contribute
to work-in-progress:
- Justin has the features matrix ready for your additions
- Michael will be sending the feedback format to the list for your
comments & additions
- I will send updates to the Analysis Summary for your comments

Our next milestone is to complete the Analysis documentation and ask
EOWG & others for final review. We're getting really close to the fun
part: design! Keep up the great work!

Next meeting is Mon 26 Jan. Until then I hope you have a wonderful
weekend and a productive week.

Best,

~ shawn