RE: WSTF: draft features matrix

WSTF: questions below for all WSTF. minor revisions for Justin. ~ shawn

> I am going to also take the excel spreadsheet and put it into  a HTML
> webpage.  That will be ready in the next couple days.

1. Best to have just one version for now, rather than keeping two
different versions up-to-date. I think we discsussed using spreadsheet
for now IF that worked for all task force members, and then put in HTML
when done at the end.

===

2. A few revisions and additions:

ID 1 "Alternative Sytle Sheets"

- In "User has the ability to pick from multiple different style sheets
that would change the design of the homepage of the WAI site." take out
"homepage" (sice it would change the design of all or lots of the pages,
not just the home page).

---
ID 2 "Build Your Own Style Sheets"

I think that this is a function of the browser, and not anything that we
would do as site designers.
- If that is correct, we should remove ID 2 from the list.

---
ID 3 "WAI Subsite Search"

- add to Notes column: not just www.w3.org/WAI but also the WAI
"technical reports" (guidelines, techniques, notes, etc) that are in
www.w3.org/TR/ and the WAI mailing list archives in
lists.w3.org/Archives/ and maybe some things elsewhere.

- perhaps clarify "as opposed to the entire W3C site" ?

not sure what "keyword" means here (& in ID4)?

---
ID [new] "Index"

- add new item:
name: Index
http://www.w3.org/Help/siteindex)
note: "less important if have WAI-wide search. very important if not
WAI-wide search"

===

3. WSTF, Is it appropriate to also use this list for addional content
that we'll need/want? How does this relate to the EOWG Deliverable wish
list (http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables.html)?

For example:
- new home page content
- new navigation pages (e.g., probably http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/
and maybe 1-5 of them)
- new [Web Accessibilty Roles?Pieces?or?] (interactive graphic showing
authoring tools, user agents, assistive technologies, content developers
users,...)
- new [Why Web Accessibility ? or Benefits of ? or ?] (showing three
carrots & a stick, labeled & makybe interactively expand to more
details. clearly links to relevant pages in Presenting the Case for Web
Accessibility resource suite and Policies Relating to Web Accessibility)
- new [Using WCAG 1.0 and Techniques] (illustration showing relationship
between WCAG & techniques docs)
- new intro page to online overview slideshow
(www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/)
- revise QuickTips page (www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips/)
- revise "About WAI" page (www.w3.org/WAI/about.html)
- new interface to examples in curriculum
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric/oversam.htm)
- new Introduction to Web Accessibility (illustrated one page overview)
- new overall FAQ (mostly pulling from other docs)