WSTF agenda for 23 February 2004

WAI Site Task Force of EOWG (WSTF) Meeting Agenda for 23 February 2004

Time:	6:00pm-8:00pm US Eastern Time / 22:00-24:00 UTC
Bridge:	+1.617.761.6200,
		conference code 9783# (WSTF#)
IRC:		channel: #wstf
		server: irc.w3.org
		port: 6665

Background reading:
- documents linked below

Agenda:

1. Review action item status
	- latest version sent to list

2. Discuss status, schedule, work plan

	- For EOWG Deliverables page:
	draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-site/2004Jan/0034.html

	- Next Steps:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/Overview.html#tasks

specific questions:

- When can we finalize users, personas, tasks, feedback & input format
for EOWG and W3T-WAI review?

- How might we take advantage of opportunities in March (usability
testing, interviews, etc.)?
	* week of 1 March: Technical Plenary
	* week of 15 March: CSUN

Teleconference information:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge instructions:
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot information: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):
http://www.irchelp.org/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-site/2004Feb/0009.html
).

Regards,