CSUN early bird discount ends today

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:00:57 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF,

I think the CSUN early bird discount ends today, 20 February. We are
still planning to do some Web site design work there (hopefully
usability testing and maybe more).

It would be good to have several WSTF folks at CSUN. Charmane, Carol,
and I plan to attend. Anyone else?

Also note that WAI IG plans to meet on Saturday late afternoon.

Oh, and, we probably will not do any usability testing at the Technical
Plenary (and I'm not sure that I will be able to go).

Best,

~ Shawn