RE: WSTF action items status 27 April 2004

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:07:42 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

REQUIRED THIS WEEK:
- [DONE] SHAWN: put on EOWG agenda: purpose statement; Tim's quote on
home page, top, bottom, or not; highlights
- [DONE] CAROL, by Tue 27 April late: send draft purpose statement info
to WSTF list
- [DONE] SHAWN, by Tue 27 April late: send draft highlights and tim's
quote info to WSTF list
- [DONE by Charmane, Blossom, Carol, Andrew] ALL, by Wed 28 April:
comment on stuff going to EOWG on Friday: purpose statement, tim's
quote, highlights
- [DONE] SHAWN, by Thur 29 April: send stuff to EOWG list: purpose
statement, tim's quote, highlights

===
New content

- SHAWN, by 30 April: start Intro page for Web Accessibility,
incorporating Getting Started

I won't be able to finish the draft Intro page for Web Accessibility by
30 April. Since it needs to go through Judy before I can post it, it
will likely by at least 13 May before I can send it to the list. That
shouldn't hold up our other work.

~ Shawn