WSTF instead of teleconference 3 May 2004

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:14:04 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF folks,

We will not have a teleconference on 3 May 2004, as discussed in our
last meeting and listed at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/Overview.html#workin

To help me and others in the group plan for review the end of that week
and the teleconference the next week (10 May):

*** if you are not able to meet your action item delivery date, PLEASE
send an e-mail as soon as you know you cannot make the date and include
the new expected delivery date.

Thanks much!

Best,

~ Shawn