purpose statement - another possibility

From: <michaeka@wellsfargo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:49:57 -0700
To: shawn@w3.org, public-wai-eo-site@w3.org
I think we need to be both user-centric and say what WAI is. So, standing on
the savvy shoulders of both Carol and Charmaine, here's another possibility:

WAI pursues accessibility of the Web through its work in technology,
guidelines, tools, education and outreach, and research and development.

WAI is also your resource for Web accessibility. This site includes
resources to help you learn more about accessibility and create accessible
Web sites, browsers, and Web applications that make the Web accessible for
everyone.

Regards,

Blossom
Blossom Michaeloff