schematics

From: Michael Lenz <mlenz@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:28:27 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

Oddly enough, the nomenclature questions we had are not an issue with
the people I asked. Though Cisco uses both Getting Started and
Resources. Though people expected Resources to be outside the site
area, as that is what they do here.

Attached are the schematics. There is one area that Daniel and I
discussed that we would change for sure, but this is what his proposed
solution was. He had a lot of concern over making sure the navigation
was persistent due to the frequency of cross-linking.

If you feel comfortable with them, go ahead and send them out.

-michael